The new patented BC-4215 brush handling attachment makes those painful labor intensive tasks like clearing trees, handling brush, or even cleaning up after a storm–Fun! The BC-4215 model is a mid-sized model of the Brush Crusher™ family. It’s adjustable so you can get the tooth action that you need. It is designed to fit on the John Deere coupler of several different loaders.
The Westendorf advantage:
- No additional hydraulics required. The teeth open and close off the hydraulic action of your loader’s bucket cylinders.
- Get rid of the bucket and lift more by eliminating bucket weight and moving the load closer to the tractor.
- Reach into and easily penetrate to the center of the load for a good grip.
- V-Shaped teeth with serrated edges make grabbing into the gnarliest load a snap.
- Constructed from high strength steel.
- Allows for clear sight lines so you can see what you are grabbing.
- The implement is gentle and precise allowing you to grab objects firmly without crushing them in the process.
- Built to work hand in hand with the John Deere Quick Attach coupler of several different loaders. Seamless integration that fits like a glove.
- At only 284 lbs. the BC-4215 provides more lift power, stability, and better visibility than a bucket. The added lift power comes from the ability of the Brush Crusher™ to hold the load closer to the the tractor.