These tough, reliable and economical grapples offer models with skid steer style hook-up, John Deere 400/500 hook-up as well as a model for Euro/Global hook-up. Select models offer dual upper clamps for additional clamping. These grapples are ideal for raking, piling, and loading brush and other hard to handle materials while leaving the dirt behind.
- Unique upper grapple design on single clamp units provides clamping force to hold material securely.
- Recommended tractor size is 30-55HP.
- Greaseable pivot points on upper grapple(s) for long service life.
- Low profile design offers great forward visability.
- Shield plate on upper grapple provides protection for hydraulic cylinder(s).
- Hoses are routed through the tube to provide hose protection on the ETG-26 models.
- ETG-26 with dual upper grapples for additional clamping is offered with Skid Steer mount, John Deere 400/500 mount, and Euro/Global mount.
- Get more information from the manufacturer’s website by CLICKING HERE.
$2,099: Single Top Jaw ET-5 (SSQA, Black, 415 Lbs) & ETG-5-JD (JDQA, Green, 420 Lbs)
$2,199: Single Top Jaw: ETG-6 (SSQA, Black, 445 Lbs) & ETG-6-JD (JDQA, Green, 450 Lbs)
$2,299: Double Top Jaw: ETG-26 (SSQA, Black, 525 Lbs), ETG-26-JD, (JDQA, Green, 530 Lbs) & ETG-26-G (Global, Green or Black, 540 Lbs)
Add 6% Michigan sales tax and freight costs if applicable. If you would like a freight quote, then please email me your zip code. I will provide 3 freight options including going to a commercial address with loading dock (cheapest), holding at the destination terminal, or going to a residential address (most expensive).