BELOW IS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION AND LIST OF RULES. YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY! LET’S HAVE FUN. PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS AND SPREAD THE WORD ALL OVER THE INTERNET! HELP OUT A SMALL BUSINESS!
PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE! COPY AND PASTE THE LINK. LET’S MAKE THIS A FUN CONTEST!
Here is a link to the associated video on YouTube as well. Check out the forks themselves by clicking here.
One set of HLA 42″ HD0942 Pallet Forks is being given away! Win a completely FREE set of brand new HLA 42″ Light Duty Pallet Forks, model number HD0942. Read below for complete details.
These pallet forks weigh only 210 lbs and are a perfect fit for John Deere and Kubota sub-compact tractors like the 1023, 1025r, bx2380 and bx2680. With optional 36″ tines, the weight drops to a unbelievable 190 pounds! These are still rated to lift 900 pounds at 21″ load center!
PLEASE READ CONTEST RULES COMPLETELY OR YOUR ENTRY MAY NOT BE COUNTED!
Find the picture at https://www.goodworkstractors.com. It will be in the Inventory section of our website. I suggest clicking on each tab in the drop down menu and browsing the listings and pictures to locate. It could be in any of those Inventory categories including Compact Tractors, Subcompact Tractors, Garden Tractors, Zero Turn Tractors, Tractor Attachments, or Recently Sold.
You MUST email me with this exact Subject Line! “January Pallet Forks Contest” or you may be overlooked.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of the email, include a link to the correct listing URL that contains the one and only hidden picture which has a set of pallet forks with a hat resting on them. It is the picture shown in the video you are currently watching at the 1:41 mark. It is also shown in this article to aid in explanation only.
After the contest concludes, I will use the Random Integer Generator found on random.org’s website. For example, if there are 500 entries, I will tell the generator to select a number between 1 and 500 and click enter. The number that appears will correlate with the contest entry number. The first person to enter is entry number 1, second person is entry number 2, and so on.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who email email@example.com with “January Pallet Forks Contest in the subject line and the correct url in the body of the email. Must be 18 years old as of the date of entry.The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States Lower 48, and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Good Works Tractors as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 28th, 2018 at 2 pm EST and ending January 31st, 2019 11:59 pm EST . All online entries must be received by January 31st, 2019 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “January Pallet Forks Contest” in the subject line and the correct url in the body of the email. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Good Works Tractors. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Good Works Tractors.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive one set of HLA HD0942 pallet forks with their option of John Deere quick attach or skid steer quick attach including freight (if needed) to their location only in the contiguous lower 48 United States. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Good Works Tractors. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Good Works Tractors discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Good Works Tractors to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random selection from the Random Integer Generator at Random.org under the supervision of Good Works Tractors. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Good Works Tractors shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GOOD WORKS TRACTORS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, email, etc.), You understand and agree that Good Works Tractors, anyone acting on behalf of Good Works Tractors, and Good Works Tractors licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Good Works Tractors. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Good Works Tractors from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Good Works Tractors may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Good Works Tractors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Good Works Tractors control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Good Works Tractors may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Good Works Tractors. Good Works Tractors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Good Works Tractors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Good Works Tractors reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Good Works Tractors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Good Works Tractors 7548 Canyon Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Requests must be received no later than January 31st at 11:59 pm EST.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Good Works Tractors, 7912 South 8th St, Kalamazoo, MI 49009.
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Contest hosted by Good Works Tractors is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube nor Facebook nor Instagram.
16. By participating, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.