If you’re in the market for a loader mounted snow plow blade, then this unit by Tar River should be seriously considered. As with other Tar River products, you will find robust construction and welding, simplified design for ease of operation, and an excellent combination of features and value. Features include a reversible rubber cutting edge (steel edge is an option), parking stand, integrated mounts & hose holder for optional hydraulic angling kit, easily adjustable manual angling w/ quick release pins, rubber dampened shock absorbers, heavy duty tension springs, provisions on top of the blade for rubber roll flap, multiple grease zerks, adjustable skid shoes, and safety markers.
- Skid Steer Quick Attach (Grey in color) Or John Deere Quick Attach (Green in color)
- Reversible & Replaceable Rubber Or Steel Edge (included in base cost), Or Upgrade To Replaceable 5″ UHMW Edge For Add’l Cost
- Optional Hydraulic Angle Left or Right, Standard Manual Angle
- Spring Loaded & Automatic Trip
- Available Sizes: 60”, 72”, 84” & 96”