This 48-inch wide grapple with either “universal” skid steer hook-up or John Deere Series hook up offers the operator the ability to own a job matched tool to collect debris, firewood, brush or orchard prunings, resulting in time savings and low cost of ownership. Fabricated from 3/8” steel these grapples have the strength with minimum weight to allow the owner to maximize the lift capacity of the loader.
- Upper grapple, lower tines have CNC gripping notches cut into them to help secure material.
- Single upper grapple is 28” wide.
- Parking stand to assist storage and hook-up.
- Durable square tubing provides strength to lower tines.
- 33-inch grapple opening for ease of gathering materials.
- 1.5” x 8” cylinder for upper clamp is job matched.
- No hoses or fittings included as every loader and outlet setup varies.
- Only 200lbs!
*Hoses and fittings typically are not included. On some occasions, manufacturers will include hoses and fittings, but seldom are the hose lengths and fittings correct. We recommend waiting until you have the grapple mounted to your tractor to determine the correct hose length and fittings needed.
John Deere Quick Attach in Green. Perfect for the John Deere 1023e, 1025r, 1026r, 2025r, 2032r, 3032e, & more!
Skid Steer Quick Attach in Black. Perfect for Kubota BX23s, BX2380, BX2680, BX2670, B2650, B2620, & more!
MADE IN THE USA
|Overall Width (in/mm)||49 / 1245||49 / 1245|
|Mount Type||Skid Steer||JD Quick-change Carrier|
|Overall Height Closed (in/mm)||32.75 / 832||32.75 / 832|
|Grapple Opening (in/mm)||33 / 838||33 / 838|
|Upper Grapple Width (in/mm)||28.25 / 718||28.25 / 718|
|Lower Grapple Width (in/mm)||49 / 1245||49 / 1245|
|Tine Spacing (in/mm)||9.25 / 235||9.25 / 235|
|Number of Tines/Grapples (lower/upper)||6 / 3||6 / 3|
|Reinforcing Tubes Between Lower Tines||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Hydraulic Cylinders||1||1|
|Cylinder Size||1.5″ x 8″||1.5″ x 8″|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||205 / 93||200 / 91|