Universal Skid Steer Brush Crusher™
This is the grapple for those with an SSQA loader on their tractor and no hydraulic third function. The new patent pending Universal Skid Steer brush handling attachment makes those painful labor intensive tasks like clearing trees, handling brush, or even cleaning up after a storm—fun! The new skid steer model is a mid-sized model of the Brush Crusher™ family, and it’s adjustable so you can get the tooth action that you need. It is designed to fit on ANY loader with a skid steer style coupler.
The Westendorf advantage:
- No additional hydraulics required. The teeth open and close off the hydraulic action of your loader’s bucket cylinders.
- Get rid of the bucket and lift more by eliminating bucket weight and moving the load closer to the tractor.
- Reach into and easily penetrate to the center of the load for a good grip.
- V-Shaped teeth with serrated edges make grabbing into the gnarliest load a snap.
- Constructed from high strength steel.
- Patent pending design allows for clear sightlines so you can see what you are grabbing.
- The implement is gentle and precise allowing you to grab objects firmly without crushing them in the process.
- Built to work hand in hand with the skid steer coupler of several different loaders. Seamless integration that fits like a glove.
- Eliminating the weight of the bucket provides more lift power, stability, and better visibility than a bucket. The added lift power comes from the ability of the Brush Crusher™ to hold the load closer to the the tractor.
- Made in the USA!
This Made in USA Cat 1, 3-Point Hitch bracket is made to hold up to 8 suitcase weights, either 41lbs each or 70 lbs each. What sets this bracket apart is the chainsaw carrier slot for up to a 20″ bar, as well as a 2″ receiver, two chain hooks, and quick hitch compatibility, making it something to leave on your tractor whenever you aren’t running an attachment.
This bundle includes 8 black suitcase weights in the size of your choosing, as well as the VersaBracket itself.
VERSABRACKET BUNDLE HIGHLIGHTS
- Compatible with 3 point hitch receiver Category 1 systems
- 2″ Receiver
- 2 Chain Hooks
- Chainsaw carrier slot for up to 20″ Bar
- Quick Hitch Compatible**
- Includes eight 41lb or 70lb suitcase weights in black
- Eight 41lbs weights totals about 378lbs including the bracket
- Eight 70lb weights totals about 610lbs including the bracket
- 1/2″ Flat Bar Stock
- 3/16″ Tube Steel
- Both lower pins included, 3/4″ top pin not included.
- Made in the USA
*Consult your owner’s manual to see recommended ballast weight when operating a loader. Along with increased safety, you will gain an increase in traction which can be especially helpful in snow, ice, and mud.
**Matches most 3 point quick hitch systems built to the ASE Standard S278.5
HITCH HANGER BUNDLE
The Hitch Hanger is a bracket that attaches with a simple strap connection to your quick hitch, allowing you to hang three suitcase weights (41or 70 lb) off to the side, while still keeping the connection to your quick hitch and your three-point attachment.
HOW MUCH COUNTERWEIGHT DO YOU NEED?
The answer to this is tractor specific, but your manual should indicate the recommended rear ballast or counterweight to balance against your front-end loader. This can be in the form of liquid ballast in you wheels, wheel weights, and the weight of the rear attachment itself. But often this is not enough weight to hit the manufacturer recommended total. Enter the hitch hanger, which provides a solution to gain that additional weight without increasing your footprint.
WHAT 3-PT ATTACHMENTS NEED MORE WEIGHT?
A 3-Pt Hitch does not product any down-pressure, so if you are running a ground engaging attachment you’re reliant upon the weight of that attachment for all of its digging power. This includes plows, discs, pluggers, aerators, tillers, and box-blades or graders. Some times the attachment will have a shelf for adding weight, but many do not. Using our Hitch Hangers is a great way to gain downward force for that attachment, providing better, faster results.
Priced per pair (1 left, 1 right) w/ 6 suitcase weights of your choosing.
- Fits Category 1 Speeco E-Hitch and similar Cat 1 square tube hitches
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Powdercoated black
- Great for additional ballast weight
- Free up your quick hitch for an attachment instead of dead weight!
- Some 3 point attachments need more down pressure, these can help!
- Simple strap and nylon nut connection is included for secured fastening
- Always carry weight as low to the ground as possible to lower your center of gravity
- Patent Pending
- Includes 6 Suitcase weights of either 41 or 70 lb (up to 420 lb total!)