SAVE 5% WITH DISCOUNT CODE GWT
- Two separate sections of tines that makes turning friendly and easy on your turf
- ¾” coring tines that go up to 4” into the ground
- Two options to add weight to your aerator to assist with penetration:
- A 55gal barrel integrates with the top design of the aerator
- An optional upgrade for a weight box that you can fill rocks or gravel
- Flat free turf tires—13″ diameter by 5″ wide
- Manual hand jack to set depth of of tines to pierce the ground
- Optional electric actuator to control ground depth piercing, operate without leaving towing vehicle
- Adjustable tow bar hitch
- Main structure is built out of heavy duty 10 gauge steel
- Reliable & low maintenance
- Available in orange for $100 extra
This process consists of perforating the soil with tines and removing dirt plugs.
Aerating the soil allows water, air, and nutrients to reach the grass roots providing a healthy turf.
Core aeration loosens the soil while spike aeration may compact soil even more.
Manufactured in Canada