- Dual upper grapples
- Hoses are routed through the tube to provide hose protection
- Overall width, 71.75″
- Overall Depth, 35.5″
- Inside Depth, 28.5″
- Overall Height, 25.5″‘
- Grapple Opening, 34″
- Upper Grapple Width, 20″ each
- Weight: 525 lbs for SSQA, 530 lbs for JDQA
- 8 tines, 10″ apart
- Recommended tractor size is 30-55HP.
- Greaseable pivot points on upper grapple(s) for long service life.
- Low profile design offers great forward visibility.
- Shield plate on upper grapple provides protection for hydraulic cylinder(s).
- Skid Steer, John Deere 300/400/500, or Euro/Global mount
- Get more information from the manufacturer’s website by CLICKING HERE.
*Hoses and fittings typically are not included. On some occasions, manufacturers will include hoses and fittings, but seldom are the hose lengths and fittings correct. We recommend waiting until you have the grapple mounted to your tractor to determine the correct hose length and fittings needed.