Get 5% off your order with discount code GWT!
Enter GWT at Heavy Hitch’s website. Purchase direct and ship to your house!
Based on a 2″ toolbar, the disc clamp and S-tine spacing can be adjusted to meet a variety of row spacing and crop needs. The 48″ wide toolbar can also be shifted to one side using the unique sleeve and set screw system to allow “offset” hilling and cultivating. This garden bedder attachment can be used:
- To create raised beds for planting
- As a field cultivator by adding sweep attachments
- For finishing fields and preparing seedbeds after primary tillage
- Heavy wall toolbar is 48″ wide and is constructed of 2X2 inch heavy wall square tube
- Fully adjustable 14″ disc hiller clamps so your sub-compact tractor can easily tackle wider, flatter hills or narrower taller hills
- Optional row maker insert makes plant or seed ready, one pass, bed
- Attaches to a 2” automotive style receiver
- Unique “sleeve” design allows you to easily adjust the toolbar from side-to-side
- Lightweight; no heavy 3 point hitch frame
- Breaks down for easy storage in a cabinet or on the wall
- Compatible with most off the shelf clamps for a 2″ toolbar
- Can be used to mount various soil conditioning attachments
- Works just like a 3 point hiller attachment when coupled with the Heavy Hitch modular hitch system
To use this garden bedder/disc hiller/cultivator attachment, your tractor must have a 2 inch receiver hitch (like those found on SUV’s and trucks) attached to the three point hitch. The middle adapter of the toolbar simply inserts into the 2 inch receiver mounted on the tractor three point hitch. Once attached, the garden bedder is now part of the three point hitch system and will raise and lower with the tractor’s hydraulic system, making it work just like a standard 3 point hiller attachment.
Comes standard with a super durable finish in your choice of Green -G (matches John Deere Green),Black -B, or Orange -O (matches Kubota Orange) environmentally friendly powder coat. Select color when ordering.
Order in three configurations.