In order to get the right fit for your tractor, you need to measure your existing top link and then find a corresponding hydraulic version that will match. If you have a local hydraulic shop that can fit you in, then use them. But if you want a quick solution that we’ve had good luck with, check out these solutions from Amazon.
Hydraulic Top Link Highlights
- Included: Hoses, Male Couplers with dust cover, Banjo Bolts,Washers
- The male quick couplers are Pioneer/Ag/Poppet Style
- The piston rod can be rotated as needed
- Holder to hold the unit when it is un-used
- This top link is equipped with a locking block. With this valve, the oil is enclosed in the cylinder by a check valve