The Rolling Stone Rock Bucket has a ridged backbone made of heavy wall structural tubing. The tines are one piece construction with 3” spacing to sift material and leave the dirt behind. The added “Rock Chock” rib cage helps keep stones from rolling back out. Cutting edge is made of 1/2″ T1 tempered steel for added strength and longer wear time. Tines are made of heavy duty GR50 3/8” steel for extra strength. The solid end plates also added strength and hold more material in the bucket. Adding a grapple is an option available for each size of bucket.
Rock Bucket Details
- 3″ Tine Spacing To Hold Rocks and Other Debris
- Tines Are One-Piece and Made of GR50 3/8″ Steel
- Universal Quick Attach Brackets Included
- Optional Grapple For All Models
- Available Widths: 58″, 72″, 85″, 99″