Experience with tractors or farm equipment will be very helpful, but not absolutely necessary. This job primarily revolves around packing orders for shipment to customers including tractor attachments such as grader blades, rototillers, snowblowers, and similar equipment. This will involve using a forklift at times, but does require moving heavy steel parts as well. This is an indoor/outdoor environment in a combination of conditioned and unconditioned space. At times you're working in the elements in all seasons, rain, snow, or shine. Good for someone who enjoys working in the fresh air. Benefits package included.
Currently seeking full time, part time, and seasonal positions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Printing shipping labels
- Packing and preparing orders for shipment
- Skidding orders
- Pre-assembly of orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Weekly cleaning duties
- Answering the phone
- Customer communication
- Must be able to proficiently type on a keyboard and be comfortable using a computer. The position will involve the use of email to communicate with customers as well as shipping programs to print out labels.
- CDL preferred, but not required
- Forklift operating experience required
- Warehouse experience required
- English language required
Paid Time Off (PTO)