This snowblower is a serious snow-removing beast. We used it last winter and loved it. Watch the videos below to learn more about it and see it in action!
- Inverted design means the snowblower operates while driving forward. No more craning your neck while operating!
- Optional hydraulic or manual backdrag means you can back right up to walls or buildings and remove every last bit of snow without getting out of your seat (54″ and 60″ only have manual available)
- Optional electric, or hydraulic chute rotation to change discharge orientation on the fly
- Optional UHMW (poly) cutting edges for main cutting edge and backdrag. Read more about UHMW here, but in short we say it ‘cuts like rubber, but protects like steel.’
- Optional UHMW skid runners
- Quick Hitch compatable
- Cat 1 or Cat 2 Three-Point Hitch Compatible
- High Tensile Steel Ribbon Flighting
- Machine formed, hand welded auger
- 5 bladed fan