The Hitch Hanger is a bracket that attaches with a simple strap connection to your quick hitch, allowing you to hang three suitcase weights (41or 70 lb) off to the side, while still keeping the connection to your quick hitch and your three-point attachment.
How much counterweight do you need?
The answer to this is tractor specific, but your manual should indicate the recommended rear ballast or counterweight to balance against your front-end loader. This can be in the form of liquid ballast in you wheels, wheel weights, and the weight of the rear attachment itself. But often this is not enough weight to hit the manufacturer recommended total. Enter the hitch hanger, which provides a solution to gain that additional weight without increasing your footprint.
WhAT 3-PT ATTACHMENTS NEED MORE WEIGHT?
A 3-Pt Hitch does not product any down-pressure, so if you are running a ground engaging attachment you’re reliant upon the weight of that attachment for all of its digging power. This includes plows, discs, pluggers, aerators, tillers, and box-blades or graders. Some times the attachment will have a shelf for adding weight, but many do not. Using our Hitch Hangers is a great way to gain downward force for that attachment, providing better, faster results.
Priced per pair (1 left, 1 right).
- Fits the Category 1 Speeco E-Hitch and similar Cat 1 square tube hitches
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Powdercoated black
- Each hanger supports up to three 41 or 70lb suitcase weights, up to 420 lb total!
- Great for additional ballast weight
- Free up your quick hitch for an attachment instead of dead weight!
- Some 3 point attachments need more down pressure, these can help!
- Simple strap and nylon nut connection is included for secured fastening
- Always carry weight as low to the ground as possible to lower your center of gravity
- Patent Pending