MK Martin meteor Pull Type Snowblower Highlights
The MK Martin meteor snowblower is a serious snow-removing beast. We’ve used this the last few Michigan winters with complete satisfaction. Watch our YouTube videos below to learn more about it and see it in action!
- Inverted design means the snowblower operates while driving forward. No more craning your neck while operating!
- Optional hydraulic or manual backdrag means you can back right up to walls or buildings and remove every last bit of snow without getting out of your seat
- Optional electric, or hydraulic chute rotation to change discharge orientation on the fly
- Optional hydraulic deflector to get more control over your discharge
- Optional UHMW (poly) cutting edges for main cutting edge and backdrag. Read more about UHMW here, but in short, we say it ‘cuts like steel, but protects like rubber.’
- Optional UHMW skid runners
- Quick Hitch compatible (check out the Speeco E-Hitch for direct pin fitment)
- Cat 1 or Cat 2 Three-Point Hitch Compatible
- High Tensile Steel Ribbon Flighting
- Machine formed, hand-welded auger
- 5 bladed fan
*Note the 54″ and 60″ models only have a manual back drag option
MK Martin 7 Year Warranty
MK Martin offers the a 7 Year warranty on their attachments, which is the best we know of for tractor attachments. This means they know how high quality the products the the build truly are.