This Stump Bucket for tractors is available in 3 different quick attach styles: John Deere Quick Attach, Skid Steer Quick Attach, and Yanmar Quick Attach (click here to watch a video of the Yanmar Quick Attach).
*Since you’ll be placing a load on the front end of your tractor with this attachment, be sure to have counterweight on the rear of your tractor to avoid a dangerous scenario.
GWT Mini Stump Wrecker Uses include:
- Stump removal
- Landscape shrub/small tree removal
- Hole prep for tree/shrub planting
- Buried boulder removal
- Digging shallow trenches
- Scarifying/scratching earth to loosen compacted soil
GWT Mini Stump Wrecker Highlights
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Weight: JDQA 103 lbs, SSQA 91 lbs
- Bucket and back plate made from 1/4″ A36 steel
- Edges made from 1/4″ AR400 Steel and attach with three 3/8 x 1” grade 2 bolts
- Powercoated. Phosphate wash followed by a burn cycle of 400º F for 30 minutes prior to powdercoat.
- 18″ front to back, 9″ wide digging edge
- Dual action serrated edges along bucket edges, meant to mimic a Sawzall or reciprocating saw blade
- Replaceable digging edge, meant to be the sacrificial point of the design, similar to a shear bolt on a rotary cutter (comes with one, add’l available)
- Integrated chain slot for strapping or pulling logs
- Intentionally sized for use on smaller tractors—shorter front to back, tapered end for greater leverage
- Rated for up to 32HP tractors (such as a John Deere 2032r, Kubota LX2610, Kioti CX, Mahindra Max, and similar)
- No additional connections required!
We developed and designed this stump bucket, not because there weren’t other options on the market, but because we didn’t like any of those options available. Most were too large rendering them useless for subcompact and small compact tractors. Others were proprietary in design forcing you to buy their system, and none of them had a combination of all the features we thought should be on the product.
Product Warranty Information: The 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covers craftsmanship issues related to the stump bucket itself such as broken welds, torn steel, or improper fit. This product is designed to be used in a harsh environment and therefore normal wear and tear are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If used improperly, excessive damage may occur. Normal wear and tear include items such as worn teeth, bent teeth, bent edges. No other damage, including front-end loader damage, is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Always take every precaution to place an equal, balanced load on your front-end loader. The longer your cylinders are extended into the roll position, the higher the likelihood of cylinder damage. Always reference your tractor and loader manual to follow proper safety practices including adequate ballast weight! Use common sense!
This product is subject to continuous improvement and design changes may be implemented at any time. Therefore, the pictures may reflect an outdated version. Please email with any questions prior to purchase.
GWT VERSABRACKET Bundle Highlights
This Made in USA Cat 1, 3-Point Hitch bracket is made to hold up to 8 suitcase weights, either 41lb each or 70 lb each. What sets this bracket apart is the chainsaw carrier slot for up to a 20″ bar, as well as a 2″ receiver, two chain hooks, and quick hitch compatibility, making it something to leave on your tractor whenever you aren’t running an attachment.
- Compatible with 3 point hitch receiver Category 1 systems
- 2″ Receiver
- 2 Chain Hooks
- Chainsaw carrier slot for up to 20″ Bar
- Quick Hitch Compatible**
- Room for Eight 41 lb or 70 lb suitcase weights
- Eight 41 lb weights totals about 378 lb including the bracket
- Eight 70 lb weights totals about 610 lb including the bracket
- 1/2″ Flat Bar Stock
- 3/16″ Tube Steel
- Both lower pins included, 3/4″ top pin not included.
- Made in the USA
*Consult your owner’s manual to see recommended ballast weight when operating a loader. Along with increased safety, you will gain an increase in traction which can be especially helpful in snow, ice, and mud.
**Matches most 3 point quick hitch systems built to the ASE Standard S278.5
GWT HITCH HANGER Bundle Highlights
The Hitch Hanger is a bracket that attaches with a simple strap connection to your quick hitch, allowing you to hang three suitcase weights (41or 70 lb) off to the side, while still keeping the connection to your quick hitch and your three-point attachment.
HOW MUCH COUNTERWEIGHT DO YOU NEED?
The answer to this is tractor specific, but your manual should indicate the recommended rear ballast or counterweight to balance against your front-end loader. This can be in the form of liquid ballast in you wheels, wheel weights, and the weight of the rear attachment itself. But often this is not enough weight to hit the manufacturer recommended total. Enter the hitch hanger, which provides a solution to gain that additional weight without increasing your footprint.
WHAT 3-PT ATTACHMENTS NEED MORE WEIGHT?
A 3-Pt Hitch does not product any down-pressure, so if you are running a ground engaging attachment you’re reliant upon the weight of that attachment for all of its digging power. This includes plows, discs, pluggers, aerators, tillers, and box-blades or graders. Some times the attachment will have a shelf for adding weight, but many do not. Using our Hitch Hangers is a great way to gain downward force for that attachment, providing better, faster results.
Priced per pair (1 left, 1 right) w/ 6 suitcase weights of your choosing.
- Fits Category 1 Speeco E-Hitch and similar Cat 1 square tube hitches
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Powdercoated black
- Great for additional ballast weight
- Free up your quick hitch for an attachment instead of dead weight!
- Some 3 point attachments need more down pressure, these can help!
- Simple strap and nylon nut connection is included for secured fastening
- Always carry weight as low to the ground as possible to lower your center of gravity
- Patent Pending
- Each Hanger weights 15 lb
- Includes 6 Suitcase weights of either 41 or 70 lb (up to 420 lb total!)