The “Extreme Duty” tree clipper uses our strongest clipper head (664000). The mount has two extra stabilizer bars for a total of five. The rotator also has several extra gussets and is triple walled. This unit includes a wireless remote to activate the solenoid valve for rotation. Easy to move from one piece of equipment to another without the hassle of a wiring harness—also, no more wires getting tangled in the brush. If your skid steer has electrical outlets you can choose from either the 14 PIN or 8 PIN Connector for controlling the rotation. You will be able to select which button on your control handle will control the rotation feature by determining the location for each pin on the connector. The extra long upper and lower plates add strength to the clipper head. The easy release feature of the 664000 clipper head eliminates limbs and trees from wedging between blades. The self-cleaning side spacers reduces the daily maintenance of cleaning the debris from the sides of the blades.
Features include :
- 664000 Clipper Head
- Fully plumbed with hoses/hose wrap, couplers, solenoid valve and valve guard
- Wireless Remote – transmitter, receiver, battery, charger, steel storage box
- Ground Level Cutting or Power Rotate up to 110 degrees to trim limbs
- Maximum Cut Between 9″ and 12″
- Cuts all Wood ~ DEAD OR ALIVE!
- Limb Guard
- Extended Two Year Warranty
- Available in Centered Skidsteer Mount, Offset Right Hand SS Mount, and Tractor Loader SS Mount
- Power Rotator. Fully plumbed with hoses and couplers. Assembled with Wireless Remote Kit.
Higher clearance along fence rows and right of ways has been requested by our customers. Scratches, broken glass, and mirrors on combines and other equipment can now be avoided. The longer reach is often required for clearing ditches and waterway beds.
The Heavy Duty HyReach TeleClipper is our longest reach ever! The boom extends the cutting surface up to 10’ 3” and will retract to 7’ 3”. The 180⁰ rotation of the clipper head allows close cutting on both sides of the tree without repositioning equipment. The TC6451 TeleClipper features our strongest clipper head—Model 664000. All of the cutting, rotating and telescoping is controlled from inside the cab with a wireless remote. Or if your skid steer has electrical outlets choose our 14 PIN or 8 PIN connectors for controlling the cutting, rotating, and telescoping. You will be able to choose which buttons on your control handle will control the rotation and telescoping features by choosing the pin locations on the connector.
- 664000 Extreme Duty Clipper Head
- Rectangular Boom for Maximum Strength
- Wireless Remote to Control Cutting, Rotating and Telescoping
- Limb Guard
- Skid Steer Quick Attach Brackets
- Flat Face Couplers
- Model TC6451
- Fully plumbed with couplers, wireless controls, 36″ telescope
The CLAMPit is the newest addition to the lineup of HyReach Tree Shears. Now you can have control over the fall of cut trees and limbs. Simply CLAMP the tree or limb and then cut. After the cut, the CLAMPit will retain the tree or limb allowing you to neatly pile the brush for easy cleanup with a grapple rake or simply take the brush to a burn pile. The CLAMPit will reduce the risk of trees falling causing damage. The clamping is controlled from inside the cab with a wireless remote. If your equipment has electrical outlets, PIN connectors are available for most applications so you may use the buttons on your control handles. The CLAMPit can easily be added to existing HD tree shears. Load Limit is 200lbs. Check out our Log CLAMPit Capacity Chart below.