Universal Skid Steer Brush Crusher™
The new patent pending Universal Skid Steer brush handling attachment makes those painful labor intensive tasks like clearing trees, handling brush, or even cleaning up after a storm–fun! The new skid steer model is a mid-sized model of the Brush Crusher™ family, and it’s adjustable so you can get the tooth action that you need. It is designed to fit on ANY loader with a skid steer style coupler.
The Westendorf advantage:
- No additional hydrualics required. The teeth open and close off the hydraulic action of your loader’s bucket cylinders.
- Get rid of the bucket and lift more by eliminating bucket weight and moving the load closer to the tractor.
- Reach into and easily penetrate to the center of the load for a good grip.
- V-Shaped teeth with serated edges make grabbing into the gnarliest load a snap.
- Constructed from high strength steel.
- Patent pending design allows for clear sightlines so you can see what you are grabbing.
- The implement is gentle and precise allowing you to grab objects firmly without crushing them in the process.
- Built to work hand in hand with the skid steer coupler of several different loaders. Seamless integration that fits like a glove.
- Eliminating the weight of the bucket provides more lift power, stability, and better visibility than a bucket. The added lift power comes from the ability of the Brush Crusher™ to hold the load closer to the the tractor.