The Hitch Hanger is a bracket that attaches with simple strap connection to attach to your quick hitch. It allows you to hang three suitcase weights (41lb or 70lb) off to the side, while still keeping the connection to your quick hitch and your three-point attachment.
How much counterweight do you need?
The answer to this is tractor specific, but your manual should indicate the recommended rear ballast or counterweight to balance against your front-end loader. This can be in the form of loaded wheels, wheel weights, and the weight of the rear attachment itself. But often this is not enough weight to hit the manufacturer recommended total. Enter the hitch hanger, which provides a solution to gain that additional weight without increasing your footprint. Priced per pair (1 left, 1 right).
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Powercoated black.
- Each hanger supports up to three 41lb or 70lb suitcase weights, up to 420 lbs total!
- Great for additional ballast weight
- Free up your quick hitch for an attachment instead of dead weight!
- Some 3 point attachments need more down pressure, these can help!
- Simple strap and nylon nut connection is included for secured for fastening
- Fits Speeco E-Hitch and other square tube hitches
- Always carry weight as low to the ground as possible to lower your center of gravity
- Patent Pending
*Note: Does not fit John Deere iHitch