Available in 2 different attachment styles: John Deere Quick Attach, Skid Steer Quick Attach.
The JDQA and SSQA versions will attach and detach from your front-end loader in the exact same fashion as your bucket.
- Stump removal
- Landscape shrub/small tree removal
- Hole prep for tree/shrub planting
- Buried boulder removal
- Digging shallow trenches
- Scarifying/scratching earth to loosen compacted soil
- Made In The USA using American steel and manpower!
- Weight: 165 lbs for SSQA, 190 for JDQA
- 27″ front to back
- 9″ front digging edge
- Bucket and back plate made from 3/8″ steel
- Edges made from AR400 Steel
- Dual action serrated edges along bucket edges, meant to mimic a Sawzall or reciprocating saw blade
- Replaceable digging edge, meant to be the sacrificial point of the design, similar to a shear bolt on a rotary cutter (comes with one, add’l available)
- Integrated chain slot for strapping or pulling logs
- Not for subcompact or small compacts, choose the Mini Wrecker instead
- Rated for up to 60HP Compact tractors, will work on Utility tractors (but not warrantied)
- No additional connections required!
This is the big brother (roughly 50% heavier and longer) to our Mini Stump Bucket. We developed and designed this stump bucket, not because there weren’t other options on the market, but because we didn’t like any of those options available. Some were too large rendering them useless for subcompact and small compact tractors. Others were proprietary in design forcing you to buy their system, and none of them had a combination of all the features we thought should be on the product.
Product Warranty Information: The 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covers craftsmanship issues related to the stump bucket itself such as broken welds, torn steel, or improper fit. This product is designed to be used in a harsh environment and therefore normal wear and tear are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If used improperly, excessive damage may occur. Normal wear and tear include items such as worn teeth, bent teeth, bent edges, and very minor plate bending which may occur under extreme circumstances. No other damage, including front-end loader damage, is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Always take every precaution to place an equal, balanced load on your front-end loader. The longer your cylinders are extended into the roll (dump) position, the higher the likelihood of cylinder damage. Always reference your tractor and loader manual to follow proper safety practices including adequate ballast weight! Use common sense!
This product is subject to continuous improvement and design changes may be implemented at any time. In those cases, pictures may not always be immediately updated to reflect those changes.
We tested this unit on a 100HP John Deere 333g skid steer to see how fast we’d break it. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that the only damage incurred was on the replaceable cutting edge. Impressive!