Rear-View Mirror Attachment – Product Details
For reasons that are unclear to us, tractors tend to ship without any rearview mirrors. But we all know that what’s behind us is important to know, and being able to check at a glance is way better than having to crane your neck to see behind you. Whether you get one or two, mirrors will help you operate more safely.
Tractor Rear-View Mirror Attachment – Features
- A simple bolt-on tractor rearview mirror for your sub-compact or compact tractor.
- Outside dims approximately 6.75×12.5”
- Threaded stud is 1 1/4” long and 1/4” dia
- Convex design reveals wider area behind you
- An inexpensive way to increase your safety and comfort as an operator
- No extended bracket included. Add one to each loader arm and save 5% with code GWT by buying a mirror arm from Mudd’s Customs.
- Drive safer and stop straining your neck to see behind you with these mirrors!
- Many loaders have a hole to attach to, but some loaders will require you to come up with another way to attach. Whether drilling a hole, connecting to a magnet, or fabricating a bracket.
Pricing is for each mirror!