3-POINT 60’’ DETHATCHER – Overview
The 3-point mount for the dethatcher allows a tight and secure mount that turns tight with your tractor. The rugged 3-point tractor dethatcher is an ideal tool for dethatching grass, raking leaves and sticks, pastures, food plots, and countless other uses.
Why Use a 3-Point Dethatcher?
Thatch is a layer of dead grass, roots, and other natural debris that grows between the top layer of the grass. It acts like a barrier for the lawn to get enough nutrition, moisture, air, and light from entering the roots. If you are planning to plant seeds, dethatching helps remove the layer of dead leaves and debris to properly provide nutrition to the growing plants. Without dethatching, seeds often root into the thatch and not the soil leading to insufficient nutrition and early deaths.
Features of the 3-point Dethatcher:
- Unit also works with the John Deere iMatch quick Hitch.
- For use with 25-30HP tractors.
- Available 60″ width for a Cat 1 hitch.
- Heavy Duty steel construction with tough powder-coat finish ensures long lasting durability.
- Replaceable spring steel tines.
- Ideal for grading, leveling, spreading, raking, and of course, dethatching.
- Even makes for super smooth ball diamonds and parking lots.