Our Compact Plugger uses 3/4” hardened spoons on independently rotating and greaseable hubs on a 1 1/4″ axle to remove a plug allowing your lawn to breathe, hydrate, and relieve compaction. The frame can also be used as a weight rack to get maximum penetration.
*Note photo shows green and orange, but all future orders come in GREY. For a color other than grey email me, and prepare for a six-month lead time.
COMPACT PLUGGER HIGHLIGHTS
- 3/4″ Closed Design Hardened Spoons
- Independently Greasable & Rotating Hubs
- Weight Rack Designed for Maximum Penetration
- Five Gallon Buckets Fits in Weight Rack
- Cat 1 Quick Hitch Compatible
- Solid 1 1/4” Axle
- Available in grey
- Custom Colors available with a 6 month lead time (Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow)
COMPACT PLUGGER MODEL DETAILS
- CPG48, 49 7/8″ Overall Width, 43 11/16″Working Width, 166lbs, 32 Spoons, 4 Hubs
- CPG60, 62 1/4″ Overall Width, 56 1/4″Working Width, 199lbs, 40 Spoons, 5 Hubs
- CPG72, 74″ Overall Width, 67 7/8″ Working Width, 219lbs, 48 Spoons, 6 Hubs