Del Morino FUNNY TOP HIGHLIGHTS
- Manual 8″ Offset (see Funny Super Flail Mower for Hydraulic offset)
- Adjustable Rear Roller
- Two Belt Transmission w/Tensioner
- Available widths: 32″, 42″, 52″, 62″
- Y Blades: Good for tall grasses & weeds, cleaner finish
- Hammer Blades: Good for dense undergrowth & small saplings
- Horsepower Requirements: 12 to 35 hp at the PTO
- Cat 1 3-Point Hitch, not quick hitch compatible
- 540 RPM Rear PTO
- Cutting Diameter: 1.5″ Max
- Cutting Height: 1-4″
Don’t buy an inferior flail mower, buy Del Morino. When compared to a brush hog, a flail mower gets you a more compact setup, far less uncut material, more finely shredded material, and with an offset flail mower you gain the ability to reach beyond the width of your tractor to mow along fences, tree lines, and water banks. Instead of using a revolving blade, a flail mower uses a spinning drum with individual blades across its length.
Italy is the hotbed for 3-Point flail mower manufacturing, and Del Morino makes some of the finest attachments we’ve used yet. The Funny Top line gets you that advantage of the manual offset, without the going up to the more expensive hydraulically controlled offset flail mowers.
Upgrade your 3-point attachment performance, improve operator efficiency, and get better results on your projects with a hydraulic top and tilt kit. These hydraulic cylinders replace your manual top and side link on the 3-point hitch and allow you to make adjustments on the fly to your 3-point attachment. Save 5% with code GWT at Summit Hydraulics. Do-it-yourself hydraulics solutions that will completely change the way you use your tractor.